Blonde hair with an underlayer of a different color is a trend that is becoming more and more popular. There are many different ways that you can style your hair with this look. You can choose to go with a subtle look by keeping the colors close to each other in shade. Or, you can make a bolder statement by choosing colors that are drastically different from each other. Either way, this trend is a great way to add some interest to your hair.
1. Brown Hair with Blonde Underneath.To creates a beautiful color scheme that is both striking and alluring. If you're considering a change to your hair color, go for something new and exciting and try brown hair with blonde underneath.
2. Black Hair with Blonde Underneath: The black hair provides a nice contrast to the blonde underneath, and the two colors complement each other nicely. This hair color combo is perfect for those who want to add a little bit of personality to their look.
3. Under Hair Dye Blonde: If you have dark hair, you can still achieve a beautiful blonde shade by dyeing the underneath layers of your hair. This will add dimension and depth to your hair, and it will also give you the opportunity to try out a new color without completely commitment.
4. Under Hair Dye Blonde: If you have dark hair, you can still achieve a beautiful blonde shade by dyeing the underneath layers of your hair. This will add dimension and depth to your hair, and it will also give you the opportunity to try out a new color without completely commitment.
5. Blonde Underneath Hairstyles: When you want to add a little flair to your hairstyle, consider having blonde highlights put in underneath your top layer of hair. This will give you a two-tone look that is sure to turn heads.
6. Two Tone Blonde Hair with Darker Underneath: This is a great way to add dimension and interest to your hair color. It can also be a way to blend in some natural darker roots if you are growing out your hair.
7. Blonde Hair with Red Underneath: Red hair is a bold color, and it can be difficult to pull off. If you're not sure if you're ready for a full head of red hair, try starting with a blonde base with a red underlayer.
8. Blonde Hair with Pink Underneath: If you're thinking about coloring your hair blonde with pink underneath, you're in for a treat! This fun and flirty hair color is perfect for summer, and it's sure to turn heads. Here's everything you need to know about blonde hair with pink underneath.
9. Blonde Hair with Brown Underneath: One of the hottest hair color trends right now is blonde hair with brown underneath. This trend is perfect for those who want to add some dimension and depth to their hair without going too drastic.
10. Black Hair with Blonde Underneath 2020: If you're thinking about adding some blonde highlights to your black hair, you're in luck! Blonde highlights on black hair can be subtle or dramatic, depending on how you want to style your hair.
11. Blonde Hair with Purple Underneath: To add some extra dimension and interest to your blonde hair, consider adding a pop of color underneath. It is a fun and unexpected combination that can really make your locks stand out.
12. Blonde Underneath Hair 2020: If you're considering dyeing your hair blonde in 2020, you might want to consider leaving some of your natural color underneath. Blonde underneath hair is a trend that's been growing in popularity in recent years.
13. Blonde Hair with Dark Underneath: Studies have shown that dark-haired women are actually more attractive to men than blonde women. So if you’ve been thinking about going blonde, think again! You might be surprised to find out that you look better as a brunette.
14. Two Tone Brown Hair with Blonde Underneath: This trendy hair color is perfect for those who want to add a little bit of spice to their style without going too crazy. Whether you want a subtle ombre effect or something a little more dramatic, there's a two tone brown hair style that's perfect for you.
15. Half Blonde Half Brown Hair Underneath: This technique is perfect for those with dark hair who want to lighten things up a bit, or for those with lighter hair who want to add some depth and richness.
16. Blonde Top Brown Bottom Hair: This two-tone hair color is perfect for those who want to add a little bit of dimension to their look. Plus, it's a great way to experiment with color without going too drastic.
17. Red Hair with Blonde Underneath: Adding blonde highlights to your red hair is a great way to add dimension and depth to your look. Blonde highlights can help give your hair a sun-kissed look, or make it appear as though you’ve been spending time in the tropics.
18. Blonde Half Dyed Hair Underneath: Dyeing your hair blonde is a great way to make a bold statement. But what if you're not ready to commit to an all-over color? Then a half-dyed hairstyle is perfect for you!
20. Blonde Hair with Blue Underneath: This hairstyle is perfect for those with naturally blonde hair who want to add a little bit of color. The blue underneath adds a pop of color that is unexpected and fun.
22. Bottom Half Hair Dyed Blonde Hairstyle: This blonde bottom half hair dyed hairstyle is perfect for those who want to add a little bit of lightness to their look. The top half of your hair remains its natural color while the bottom half is dyed blonde.
23. Blonde Hair With Red Lowlights Underneath Hairstyle: To get this look, start by adding red lowlights to the underneath layers of your hair. For the best results, use a highlighting kit or ask your stylist to add the lowlights for you.